Difference between revisions of "Main Page"
|Line 39:||Line 39:|
Revision as of 16:26, 1 May 2009
Welcome to the CRIPT Wiki Website.
All information released within this Wiki is licensed under Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported.
Please share your thoughts and methods for those who come after us...
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- Basic Terminologies: Read this first to familiarize yourself with how we talk.
- Segementation: This is first concept you should grasp as you begin your structural reconstructions.
- Surface Generation/Rendering: This is the first concept you need to know as you finish your reconstructions.
- Volume vs Surface: These are two different approaches to visualization. Know the significant differences and the advantage and disadvantages of both
- Labels: This is where all the segmentation data reside. Know how to play with it, manipulated it and reduce it to increase your efficient use of labels.
This section list links to all the articles that will provide categorical information on how to access various resources such as hardware, software, PC remote, folder organizations etc.
- Amira Techniques, Tips, Tricks
- Osirix Basic Overview
- Slicer Basic Overview
- Server Folder Organization
- Remote Access
- Visible Human Project Data Utilization and Explaination
- Journal Club